Friday, September 28, 2012

09.25.12

My outfit for the Rajo! For Parisian and Rajo! For Milanos launching :) Got really nervous! especially when I knew, JUST KNEW A FEW HOURS BEFORE that there's a theme for the event and I didn't know the time of the launching coz as I've said on the latter part of my previous post, I weren't able to drop by my friend's house to get my invitation. I just knew that I have to bring myself to SMX Haha! Anyway, how do I look? haha pardon me for my haggard photos :)


Top, that seems to be a dress on me (HAHA) from The Ramp


Shorts from Topshop (had to wear it just to be sure cause the top/dress becomes a little bit too short when I move :P )


Necklace from Forever 21 and Shoes from Nine West

Longchamp Bag


Blingies from bazaars :)

A closer look on my top's accents :) 

Thanks a lot to Phya of Pretty Ingenious's friend, Michael Macalos of The Cotemporary for taking my whole body shots :)

Credits as well to my sister, Camille for those hand-me-down clothes and to my mom for letting me borrow her longchamp bag haha

Hype this look on Lookbook :) 
Chic this look on Chicisimo :)
+1 vote on Chictopia :)

Feel free to comment on the photos if you wish to! Love <3 :)








No comments:

Post a Comment