Monday, October 8, 2012

Perfect Match



Last Saturday (10.06.12), we were invited by our family friend over to her parent's 65th wedding anniversary (yes! 65th for a record. For better or for worse, in sickness and in health until death do us part. True love isn't it? :"> ). Just as my outfit and accessories matched each other, so were the celebrants for the night (thus perfect match for my title hihi). 




Just a few performances from the couple's grand son, Franz Lim and grand daughter, Audrianne Hui :) Indeed, a talented family :)

The couple's cute cupcake as a souvenir. Hurray for 65 years of marriage! :)




Few shots with my good friend, Franz. Obviously, I weren't able to document the event and take my outfit shots (coz there were already I think 2-3 photographers around and I was too shy coz I'm no photographer haha) during that night so I made sure to have my outfit shots taken by lil bro upon reaching home. haha  









Peplum top from VanTan Manila, Black lace skirt from Cotton On, Gold spiked necklace and bangle from Dollhouse Shoppe, Black clutch from Aldo, Glimmer gold pumps from Trunk Show

"Dressing up starts at five and it never truly ends" who wouldn't agree? Love dressing up lately and last weekend was perfect because I get to dress up for 2 consecutive days. Here's my outfit last Saturday night. Blush peplum over a black lace skirt with gold and black accessories, aren't they a perfect match? Didn't want to accessorize much coz it was a semi-formal event. Oh! and remember that gold pumps from my previous post HERE? I wanted to give justice for not wearing them to a family dinner last time so I wore it again to the party the whole night. 


Thanks to Franz's cousin, Stacey Caryl and blockmate, Lara Garcia for the photos during the event :)






3 comments:

  1. love your look and specially your neckleace
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete