Sunday, October 21, 2012

From Europe, with love :)

If you've been reading my blog, you'll remember I've shared to you about staying home with my siblings for 2 weeks with no parents around. I've realized it's pretty much difficult especially when you're used to living with your parents since birth. And for a short period of time, I was able to experience (partly) how my big sister feels being miles apart from home, with no parents nor siblings to tell stories to whenever she gets home. *cries*


By the way, sorry if I haven't been updating you for almost a week or so now, something came up and I just had to figure out on how to resolve it on my own *cries* again. So much for my blabbing, let's just get into business! As the titles says, I'll be sharing with you a few pasalubongs I got from my parents From Europe, with love.





"Murano glass is a famous product of the Venetian island of Murano. Located off the shore of Venice, Italy. Murano has been a commercial port as far back as the 7th century. By the 10th century, the city had become well known for its glassmakers, who created unique Murano glass."


Adorable!! I can't help but take a photo of these cute little pigs made with Murano glass. A little trivia from my mom: "Did you know that they are sisters?" I was like "Oh! I thought they were a couple." How could she knew it? HAHA


A plus plus to my accessories! Actually, I already have a necklace made of Murano glass. Fresh from Italy as well, a gift from my sister. The moment I saw this, I knew that this would be my new favorite! Can't wait to blog about it:)


Gold hand bag from Longchamp, Paris (sorry for the poor lighting) :) This would be an excellent match with my gold flats and that yellowish gold bracelet above. 

Every girl's weakness! *screams* chocolaaaaate. Agree? Look at this limited edition m&m's. They got their inspiration from their own German country flag. Creative minds indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment