Thursday, October 25, 2012

"What to wear"

Cuddle weather it is for today! I don't want to let the weather take my emotions away so I better yet post it off with another blog update.

*Love this shot that I can't help but post it here but had to edit it since the lighting was too bright.

This is what I wore to the fashion blogging workshop that I blogged about here, just a few weeks ago. That was the very first time I attended such workshop and I felt newly "baptized" (haha) to the blogosphere per se. As I've said, I didn't really expect that I'd be able to join and with that I didn't really plan my outfit days before. *panic mode* when I knew I'd be joining my friend Phya , I had no idea on what to wear! And since I'd be meeting lots of fashion bloggers, take note, TOP FASHION BLOGGERS, I had to give justice to what I would wear on that day. 

Few days before the said workshop, I got those neon accessories in my mail and because I was too excited to wear them I thought of wearing something dark so as to let those neon accessories stand out and this LBD (little blue dress haha) was kind enough to let my accessories take the spotlight. 



I was too excited for my outfit shots that I forgot to remove my name tag :))





Dress from H&M Neon necklace and bracelets from Dollhouse Shoppe (visit their site! they've got us the cheapest accessories:p) | Rings as gifts Tory burch bracelet from Strings Manila | Bag from Warehouse | Heels from Vincci 



Already removed my name tag for the last 3 shots. HAHA
Pardon me for my trying hard *pouty lips* pose

Thank you Phya for these photos! :)


Who's going tonight? I am! :) Can't wait. I just hope that the rain stops pouring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment